Meeting Dates and Times
Generally the 3rd Thursday of each month at 10:30 a.m., or as necessary.
Granbury City Hall, 116 West Bridge Street, Granbury, Texas
Duties and Qualifications
The Commission is tasked with developing a Public Arts Policy and Master Plan to be adopted by the City Council, and presenting a biannual "state of the arts" assessment to the Council. The Commission also works cooperatively with private citizens, foundations, corporations, institutions, and agencies committed to the preservation and development of programs and activities related to the arts and makes recommendations on art-related expenditures.
- Board consists of seven (7) members at large; four (4) of which must be City of Granbury residents.
- This board serves two (2) year terms and members cannot serve more than three (3) consecutive terms. (Applies after the initial staggered terms are completed.)
- Ex Officio (non-voting) members: City Manager or his/her designee
(Established by Ord. 18-42)
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application to the City Secretary's Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: P.O. Box 969, Granbury, Texas 76048
- In Person: 116 W Bridge St, Granbury, Texas 76048
Current Commission Members
A list of all current board and commission members can been found here.