Meeting Dates and Times
Generally the last Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m., or as necessary
Granbury City Hall, 116 West Bridge Street, Granbury, Texas
Qualifications and Duties
Hears and decides appeals and variance requests and may modify decisions or determinations related to the zoning ordinance. The authority and responsibilities of this board are established in Texas Local Government Code.
- Board consists of five (5) members at large and two (2) alternate members.
- Must be residents and qualified voters of the City of Granbury.
- A person who is related within the second decree by affinity or within the third degree by consanguinity to any City Councilperson, Mayor, City Manager and/or Department Head may not be appointed to this board.
- This board serves two (2) year terms.
- Ex Officio (non-voting) members: Community Development Director and City Planner
(Zoning Ord., Ord. 82-191, City Charter Section 10.01)
Current Board Members
A list of all current board and commission members can been found here.