Meeting Dates and Times
Granbury City Hall, 116 West Bridge Street, Granbury, Texas
Duties and Qualifications
Hears and decides on appeals of decisions made by the building official or fire inspector. Hears and makes rulings on dangerous building and property maintenance cases.
- Board consists of eight (8) members. Applicants must apply for a specific seat on the board:
- One (1) General Contractor
- One (1) Insurance Agent
- One (1) Electrician
- One (1) Plumber
- Three (3) Members At Large from the Building Industry
- Hood County Fire Marshal
- This board serves two (2) year terms.
- Ex Officio (non-voting) members: City Health Officer, Public Works Director, and Building Inspector
(Ord. 11-458, Ord. 90-396)
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application to the City Secretary's Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 969, Granbury, Texas 76048
- In Person: 116 W Bridge St, Granbury, Texas 76048
Current Board Members
A list of all current board and commission members can been found here.