Citizen Request Tracker

Citizen Request Tracker

The City of Granbury has implemented the new Citizen Request Tracker to allow citizens easy access to appropriate City staff to resolve issues or request specific services. Utilizing the online system, citizens can notify the City to file formal complaints or concerns involving water, sewer, street, and electrical issues.

After Hours Emergency Number: (817) 588-0488 -

After 5:00 pm and before 8:00 am Monday - Friday, Holidays and weekends.

Service Center Number: (817) 573-7030

- During business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.