Parks open at 5:00 am and close at 11:00 pm everyday.
- No fires. No person shall build or attempt to build a fire except in such areas and under such regulation as made or designated by the director of parks. No person shall drop, throw or otherwise scatter lighted matches, burning cigarettes, cigars, tobacco paper or other flammable material within any park area.
- Consumption or possession of alcohol is prohibited on park property.
- No overnight camping.
- No person shall have brought in or shall dump, deposit, leave any bottles, broken glass, ashes, paper, boxes, cans, dirt, rubbish, waste, garbage, or refuse or other trash.
- Obey all traffic signs.
- Receptacles are provided throughout the park for trash / waste disposal. Please use them.
- Glass containers of every type are prohibited.
- Bicycles allowed on designated paths only.
- Hunting and firearms are forbidden.
- Picnic only in designated picnic areas.
- No soliciting allowed.
- Climbing on the roof of any structure in the park is expressly prohibited.
Reference City Ordinance 90-412 Sec. 1.04.006: Prohibited behavior
for more information on these regulations. Violation of park rules is cause for immediate ejection from the park.