The function of the Water Distribution Division is to maintain, repair, and rehabilitate the city’s water distribution system. This system is composed of water storage tanks, high pressure pumps, mains, valves, and fire hydrants. The purpose of the distribution system is to deliver safe drinking water to the public for human consumption and provide adequate pressure for fire protection.
- Repair water breaks and leaks in a timely manner
- Replace deteriorated and undersized water mains
- Maintain the city’s fire hydrants
- Respond to citizen service requests in a courteous and timely manner
- Respond to line locates in a timely manner
Contact us at the City Service Center at (817) 573-7030 or email Paul Gast