Go To Search

Filing a Claim
File a Victims Assistance Claim
You may file your claim at one of two locations:
Granbury Police Department
116 West Bridge
Granbury, TX 76048
Ph: (817) 573-2648
Texas Attorney General's Office
Crime Victim Compensation Division
P.O. Box 12548
Austin, TX 78711-2548
Ph: (512) 462-6400

Contact Us
116 W. Bridge St.
Granbury, TX 76048
Ph: (817) 573-1114