Bulk Trash Clean-Up for City Residents
Rescheduled Date: Saturday, June 13
The City of Granbury, in conjunction with Waste Connections of North Texas, has rescheduled the Spring Bulk Trash Clean-up for city residents to Saturday, June 13. The original date set in April was canceled due to concerns for the health and welfare of sanitation workers because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Items for the Clean-up may be placed outside the night before, but all items must be placed curbside no later than 7 a.m. on Saturday, June 13. Trucks will begin routes at 7 a.m. and will be completed by 1 p.m.
• Bulk trash includes items such as furniture, appliances, limbs, etc.
• Limbs must be cut and bundled in 4-foot lengths.
• Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioning units can be placed in bulk trash but MUST have a certificate of freon reclamation or they WILL NOT be picked up
• Tires, paint, oils and liquids will NOT be picked up.
• There is a six (6) item limit and you MUST be inside the city limits.
For more information, contact:
Waste Connections: 817-579-8855, firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Granbury Utility Billing: 682-205-1777, email@example.com