The first ever official app of Granbury, Texas is here! The I Love Granbury Texas app combines and features content from the City of Granbury, the Granbury Chamber of Commerce, the Historic Granbury Merchants Association, and Visit Granbury to provide the user with a comprehensive resource for the community.
The I Love Granbury Texas app is designed to connect the community with convenient and powerful features not available anywhere else. Whether a resident or visitor, I Love Granbury Texas is the app portal with something for everyone.
Citizens can use the app to easily utilize several online City services all in one place. In the City of Granbury section of the app, users can:
- Access the Citizen Request Tracker through the City website, where users can utilize the tool to report any concerns to the city, such as street lights that are out, potholes, etc.
- Select the Pay a Bill button, which links directly to the websites for court, utility, and permit payments so that residents can log into their accounts smoothly to pay bills.
- Read the latest news and find upcoming meetings and events on the calendar, as well as receive timely push notification announcements.
- Navigate straight to the City’s Livestream page to view live events and meetings.
- Utilize GPS navigation to several locations, ranging from important City buildings to recreational sites and parks facilities.
- Easily find contact information, such as staff phone numbers, social media and website links, and City Council members’ emails. All the information is interactive; users tap the screen and the app responds, opening up communication with the City seamlessly and easily.
Users can also use the app to access information about the Granbury Resort Conference Center (GRCC). In the GRCC section of the app, users will find:
- Contact information for the GRCC staff.
- Pricing, seating capabilities, photos of potential room setups, and additional rental information concerning the GRCC conference rooms and ballrooms.
- A direct link to a virtual tour of the GRCC that takes users virtually inside the GRCC to experience the look and feel of the inside of the facility.
The free app is available for download on Apple or Android devices. To find the app, search for “I Love Granbury Texas” in the Apple and Google Play app stores.
The app was created through a partnership with app developer Bar-Z. Bar-Z is a mobile software development firm based in Austin, TX. Bringing over 10 years of experience, the company offers a variety of unique customized digital solutions for a variety of niche industries. For more information, visit http://bar-z.com.
For more information about the app, click here. On this page, there are direct links to download the app for Apple or Android. Any additional questions regarding the I Love Granbury App can be directed to the City’s public information officer, Bethany Kyle, at (817)573-6764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.