Meeting Dates and Times
Granbury City Hall, 116 West Bridge Street, Granbury, Texas
Duties and Qualifications
Advise and assist the City Council in adopting land use assumptions, monitors and evaluates the implementation of the capital improvements plan, and advises the City Council of the need to update or revise the land use assumptions, capital improvements plan, and impact fees.
- The committee consists of not less than five (5) members who are representativesfrom the real estate, development, and building industries, as well as onerepresentative in the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) of the city.
- This committee serves two (2) year terms.
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application to the City Secretary's Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 969, Granbury, Texas 76048
- In Person: 116 W Bridge St, Granbury, Texas 76048
Current Committee Members
A list of all current board and commission members can been found here.