Public Works

The Public Works Department is the main administrative office providing supervision, direction, engineering and coordination overseeing of the divisions listed below. This department represents the City in dealing with governmental agencies, private consultants and the general public. Public Works also responds to customer inquiries and needs as they relate to Public Works activities.

Our Mission

To provide high quality and responsive service to the residents and business owners of Granbury with regard to the management, development, safety and maintenance of the cities electrical, streets, water and wastewater system operations. 

Flood Plain Management

*All Right-of-Way permits and OSSF Applications should be submitted to the Building Inspections, Permits & Code Enforcement Department, which is located on the first floor of Granbury City Hall, 116 W Bridge St, Granbury, TX  76048,.  The phone number is (817) 573-1114.  

*Water Well Applications should be submitted to the Public Works Department, which is located at the City of Granbury Municipal Service Center, 401 N Park St, Granbury, TX  76048.  The phone number is (817) 573-7030.

You can also access an Open Records Request online here. Click here for more information.
drop w-ripplesThe City of Granbury’s Consumer Confidence Report (CCR); also known as Annual Water Quality Report or Drinking Water Quality Report, is a document that provides you, the consumer, with important information about the quality of the City’s drinking water in an easy to read format.  It includes information about the source(s) of water used, chemical contaminants, bacteriological contaminants, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) compliance with drinking water rules, educational health information, water system contact information and public participation opportunities.  This report includes information from the previous calendar year; which is for the period of January 1 to December 31.    

2021 Annual Water Quality Report click here:  2021CCR Report