Utility Service Information
Utility Billing Office
We welcome new residents to Granbury. The Utility Billing Office is responsible for the accurate meter reading and billing of over 9,000 water and electric meters within our service area. The billing team handles new service applications, incoming calls, emails, payment processing, and billing for all customers. We are always fostering growth and innovation to improve customer service while being good stewards of our citizen's funds and resources.
Provide accurate and timely billing for the Granbury utility customers through proactive customer service.
Take steps toward advanced metering, giving customers more confidence and control over their personal usage.
1. Continuously Build Positive Customer-Centric and Proactive Service
a. Inspire: Foster growth driven by customer input.
b. Communication: Listen, hear, and understand customer concern at
all levels. Act with insight and compassion.
c. Stewardship: Proactively use tools and technology in an effort to notify customers of
2. Commitment for Accurate and Timely Processing of Billing and Payments
a. Trust: Provide accurate billing through tools, policy, and process to the best of our
b. Efficiency: Provide bills to customers with minimal margin of error, and post payments
within the same day of receipt.
c. Accountability: Lead by example. If we make a mistake, we admit it, correct it, learn
from it, and move ahead.
3. Customer Education, Conservation and Control
a. Education: Give customers control over their usage, and embrace change through new
b. Personalization: Monitor and control appropriate use for each unique customer.
c. Conservation: Today’s efforts foster tomorrow's resources.
- Critical Care Customers
- Savings Tips
- New Customer Handout
- Utility Resources: Public & Charitable Utility Assistance; Other Local Utility Providers
- Utility Rate Structure
- Revert to Owner
- Average Monthly Billing Plan
- Texas Utilities Code
- Utility Billing: Preconstructions Requirements @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>