- $285 mo – New enclosed hangars
- $325 mo – New enclosed ‘end’ hangars
- $125 mo – T-hangars/Patio
- $225 mo – Older city hangars
- Overnight Tie-Down Space – $5.00 per day (first night waived with fuel purchase) or $10.00 for an open T-hangar (covered space) when available. **Fees may be waived with purchase of fuel.**
- The following items are available at competitive rates:
Aeroshell Oil – mineral 100
Aeroshell Oil - W100
Aeroshell Oil = 12W-50
- 24-Hour Restroom Available - Use unicom frequency for GDJ for combination.
- Conference Room – $50 per 8 hours, available 7 days a week. Aviation-related use only (If you fly in and wish to use the conference room, it is considered aviation-related.) Contact Aviation Director for reservations.
- Monthly Fly-In Breakfasts – Held the FOURTH Saturday of every month (April through September) – For a donation of $4.00 per plate, pancakes, sausage, coffee, juice, and milk are available.
- Assorted Charts – (i.e., sectionals, terminal procedures, plotters, fuel testers, etc.) Aircraft Log books, PLUS many other Pilot Supplies are available.
- The Granbury Regional Airport includes two concessions areas: A lounge with snack and beverage machines and a grill area, which is available for special events.